Sync wrong direction- lost notes

I was using my laptop in class without the wifi on (to save battery- it's a long graduate seminar). Had all my pdfs for the seminar in Zotero and took notes on each paper as we went through them (i.e. Zotero notes). I get back home now and it synced BACK my files in the wrong direction! Apparently I missed the "error console" flag that shows up (didn't know what "error console" was until now). I guess if you don't click it, problem solved? I mean, my report says nothing is wrong! 1798957658 Is there any way to recover my lost notes??!
  • Nevermind, I was able to recover them from the older backup using this method:

https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#restoring_from_the_last_automatic_backup

Thanks anyway
  • Glad to hear that you solved this, but we would probably still want to figure out what happened there. If what you describe is accurate, then this is a pretty serious bug.
    Apparently I missed the "error console" flag that shows up (didn't know what "error console" was until now). I guess if you don't click it, problem solved?
    Not sure what you mean by the "error console" or "flag". Could you describe this better?