Can't install Zotero connector for Google Chrome

Hi,

I've just deinstalled my old zotero connector for Chrome because when I tried to export some papers from sciencedirect an error occured. (Maybe of used/associated NY Times translator at Zotero Connector 3.8 ?)

But currently I can't install the newest version of the Zotero connector.
Reason: When pushing the add button in the webstore it says "an error occured" and the only opportunity is to reload the page or close the installation.

Chrome Version 27.0.1453.116 m
Zotero Connector to install in chrome web store : Version: 4.0.8.1

Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem?

Regards

Edit: Sorry for double posted topic. I didn't use the search before.
A other user already reported the same problem:
https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/30539/zotero-chrome-connector-not-installing/
  • I've had the same issue. Actually, I had the issue last night, but assumed that I needed to restart the computer and Chrome to get it to work. I've done those things but I am getting the same error message "an error has occurred" with a request to "refresh the page." I have refreshed to no avail.

Version 27.0.1453.116 m
    Zotero Connector to install in chrome web store : Version: 4.0.8.1

Thanks for your help!
  • I'm having exactly the same problem, on Ubuntu (if that makes a difference).

Zotero Stand Alone Version 4.0.8
    Chrome Connector Plugin version 4.0.8.1
    Chromium Version 25.0.1364.160
    Ubuntu 12.10

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • This should be fixed in Zotero Connector 4.0.8.2, which will be available on the Chrome App Store in about half an hour.
  • Thank you very much Simon, its working now (at least in my case). And a Big thanks to all developers and people from Zotero project
  • Works for me now, too. Thank you!