syncing using zotero file storage

So i'm trying to sync the pdf attachements on my zotero account so that it can be available online in a group library through zotero file storage.

my sync preferences are all checked so it should sync automatically and use the zotero file storage system. however it doesnt sync my files at all so i can access them from the destop version of zotero but I cant even access them on Zotero.org

Also when i double check on zotero.org about my zotero file storage status it says i have 100% space left so i guess it hasnt synced.

what am i missing?
  • i have also linked file as copy not as a link!
  • Also when i double check on zotero.org about my zotero file storage status it says i have 100% space left so i guess it hasnt synced.
    Are you sure you're reading that correctly? You're actually at 300MB—i.e., you've hit your quota. You should be getting a quota error when you sync.
  • yes i read that wrong! ur right!

my professor ought space so that i can upload pdfs into a group collection. However i still can't upload pdfs.
    is there a way to share this storage space?
  • if you put items in a group owned by your prof they'll count towards her/his storage quota:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/groups
  • yes perfect thanks!