Failure to sync

I am using a PC and a laptop but I cannot sync data uploaded in my PC in my laptop. Every time I try the red mark remains and when I click on the it the same message always appear: First name contact = The National Enquiry (NEC) is the ....'to long'

Report id No 401453296

However data uploaded in my PC can be sync in my laptop.
  • The message tells you the problem. Find the item with that first name and fix it or delete the item (and empty the trash).
  • There is no item with that name but I have emptied the trash.
    When I sync the following message appears:

One or more Zotero tags have been added to and/or removed from items on multiple computers since the last sync. The different sets of tags have been combined. View Firefox error console for the full list of such changes.
  • If it tells you there's an item with that name, there's an item with that name somewhere in your library. Search for "National Enquiry" with the quick search bar in your library root.
  • Did that but nothing came up
  • It's in your library, it's in your trash, or you're getting a different message now.
  • It is really frustrating as I have spent a long time going through each files and tried searching in the quick search bar but all to no avail
  • Please describe exactly what you're doing, from triggering the error, reading the error, to trying to resolve it, including every single thing you're clicking on, what's selected, what it shows on your screen, etc.