ID: 220061550 / Error importing RIS

When I try to import my RIS file, I always get an error report saying that there's an internal script blocking it. The import is from a citavi library export my colleague send me. The file looks ok to me at first glance.

The first 10 entries of my file get imported, then it stops.
Any suggestions how I can solve this?
Thank you!
  • Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for an import attempt that fails?
  • This one: D1408117488 ?
  • edited September 20, 2022
    TypeError: entry.tags.indexOf is not a function
    OK, sorry about that — that's a bug in some new code we recently added to handle imports from Citavi. We'll fix ASAP.
  • (Actually, it looks like this bug has been around for years — you're just the first to encounter and/or report it. There's different code for actually importing a library from Citavi, so most people aren't using RIS from Citavi.)
  • edited November 17, 2022
    @hannah.epunkt: Do you still have the RIS file that triggered this? If so, can you email it to us at support@zotero.org with a link to this thread? The code here is ancient, so seeing an example would be helpful.

(And note that, if you're actually trying to transfer an entire library from Citavi, you should follow the linked steps, not use RIS.)