Preprint/loading error

Hi,

I've been using zbib.org to compile all my references and when I tried to insert a preprint article, all my bibliography could not be retrieved anymore. The site is stuck on an endless load of the bibliography and when I try to add new references, it says there was an error citing the source but when you do it a second time, it says there is already a duplicate. So I've looked at the console and it gives several error messages:
"Uncaught (in promise) Error: Unexpected Zotero Item type "preprint"
at main.js:formatted:16000:27
at main.js:formatted:16058:14
at Array.map ()
at get itemsCSL [as itemsCSL] (main.js:formatted:15997:31)
at main.js:formatted:30756:53
at Generator.next ()
at SO (main.js:formatted:13903:25)
at i (main.js:formatted:13917:21)"
So it seems that the preprint is preventing zoterobib to load properly. I am using Chrome as a browser and the site works fine on other browsers but all my bibliography is on there so if possible I would like to retrieve it as it is.

Thank you in advance for your help
  • edited August 8, 2022
    I can reproduce. (Preprint is a new item type, and it looks like ZoteroBib isn't working properly with it yet.) We'll have a fix later today.
  • @lrandria: Should be fixed now if you reload. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for reporting.
  • Thank you for the response. It does woek now thank you for the fast response and fast fix. Have a nice day.