An issue in using Zotero note

This Zotero version is 6.05, after dragging the text directly from PDF to the note, the content in the note will not display the prompt of "display in the page", which can be used in the past version. I can't do it well, please help me, thanks!
  • Are you using a custom note template?

If so, can you try the Zotero beta and confirm that that works properly for you? You can switch back to the release version after.
  • Thanks for your replying, but I haven't used a custom note template. Unfortunately, the prompt of "Display on the page" can work well sometimes for a paper, but it does not work sometimes.
  • Are you clicking on the highlight text itself (rather than the citation)? That's when it shows that popup.

Are you dragging to an empty section of a note, or into some other element (e.g., a table or header)?

Can you provide a Debug ID for dragging text to a note and not getting "Show in Page" when clicking on the text?
  • Thanks, I have done it, but the prompt still doesn't work well. The Debug ID is D160754292.
  • edited April 25, 2022
    I'm not seeing you make any changes to a note in that debug output. We need a Debug ID for the operation I describe above. Can you try again?