Storage Limit

Hello. And apologies if this is a duplicate ask (I tried to search for a similar issue, but was unable to locate). I received the following message in Zotero: "You have reached your Zotero File Storage quota. Some files were not uploaded. Other Zotero data will continue to sync to the server. See your zotero.org account settings for additional storage options." I signed into my zotero subscription and it says that I still have 50 percent storage capacity to use. However, I am still getting the alert message above. I recently changed computer systems and got everything transferred except for this storage. Thanks, in advance, for any help.
  • edited February 5, 2022
    Two possibilities jump to mind:

1) you are syncing the local zotero with a different account than you logged into online. Check in Sync preferences

2) you have several very large PDFs, so that any one of them would take you over your quota. Are you using the free 300 mb storage quota or a larger paid one?
  • and
    3) This is about a group that you're part of but don't own (group storage counts against the group's owner

The error message should help with 1 and 3 though -- it should specify if this is about a group and it should specify which file would go above your storage amount -- you could then check if that's a 150MB+ file you accidentally put in Zotero.