Zbib - error report while using ISBN entry

recently I started to have problem while using ISBN as an entry for Zbib. In most of the cases I got a message "An error occured while citing this source". When I use Zotero, the same ISBNs works perfectly.
Few examples of the ISBNs used:


Unfortunatelly, to "just" use Zotero instead is not a solution for me, because I woud like to teach students to use Zbib, because they do not have computers in the lessons.
Thank you very much in advance for any answer and hopefully some help :-).
  • These are now fixed in ZoteroBib — thanks for reporting.

    Note that there are invalid characters in some of these, because WorldCat (which Zotero and ZoteroBib use for ISBN metadata when nothing better is available) messes up the accented characters. (You can see this yourself if you export to RIS ("Export to EndNote") and open the file in a text editor such as Notepad or TextEdit.)
This discussion has been closed.