Z's Chrome latest extend can't download the muti-items online databse

AS title, I am a research mostly reading and typing in Traditional Chinese. After I download both Chrome extendtion and Zotero 5.0.96.3, I found the article from date base can only download single book item, and the icon often shows in gray. When I try to download by connector with muti-items, it just shew the bar with the saving location, and later popped up error info. It supposed to pop a frame to let user tick the items need to be download according to web video, but the connector just poped the error with couple of sec. wait. Dose anyone know how to solve this problem?

the database:
https://www.airitilibrary.com/Search/ResultResearch?whichOne=MainContain&Action=ResultResearch&SearchField=&SearchFieldList_obj=[{"SearchString":"'張于忻'","SearchType":"作者","SearchFieldCondition":"AND","是否使用結果再查詢":true}]&AfterClassificationList_obj=[]&TitleKeywordsAbstract=&Author=&JournalBookDepartment=&ArticleArea_Taiwan=false&ArticleArea_ChinaHongKongMacao=false&ArticleArea_American=false&ArticleArea_Other=false&resultResearch=&PublicationType=期刊文章+會議論文+碩博士論文+電子書+紙本書+PNPM&SelectPublicationType=CEPS電子期刊&Languages={}&IssueYears=[]&SortType=相關程度最高&Text=&SearchType=ADLang&PageSize=10&ToPage=1&WhetherSort=&QueryExpression=&紙本書後分類_PublishingUnit=&紙本書後分類_Author=&紙本書來源=&Fulltext=張于忻&改為多選模式=