Zotero Beta login failed

"App failed to initialize and can't function properly"
Debug ID: D623002763
iPadOS 15.0.2
Zotero Version 1.0 (158
  • We just responded to you on Twitter (no need to contact us in both places), but just to note here, we're currently looking into this, and for now your best option is to delete the app and reinstall through TestFlight.
  • How can I get a redeem code? The TestFlight app needs me to enter a TestFlight invitation code? Could you send me a code through email? Many thanks!
  • edited October 20, 2021
    Did you remove yourself from the beta in TestFlight? You should be able to just reinstall the app unless you actually removed yourself in the TestFlight app.
  • OK, I sent you another invite.
  • edited October 20, 2021
    @dstillman could you send it sooner? I'm still waiting. Thank you a lot.
  • I re-added you when I said I did. Check your spam folder. We just add your email address on the Apple developer site — Apple sends out the invitation immediately. The email would've gone to the email address associated with your Zotero account.
  • @wenzhen_zhu thanks for reporting the issue.

If you still remember, could you help me out with these questions:
    1. Did you have the app installed before build 158? If yes, did this issue appear after update?
    2. Did you log out previously? If yes, did the issue appear after you tried logging back in?
    3. Did this issue start when you opened the app the first time some day or did it start while using the app?
    4. Did the app crash before? Or did anything unusual happen in the app before this started?
    5. Did you do anything specific before this started?