Zotero not syncing

Hello,
I use WebDAV to store my library. I access it from my office computer and my personal laptop. For a few days, it doesn't synchronize anymore on my laptop.
I tried to repair the zotero .sql but it didn't help (here is the ID: 616a94bc52032).
Here is my BUG ID after I tried to sync manually: 114577313.
Thank you in advance for your help!
  • You'd have to say what the actually problem is — "doesn't synchronize" isn't enough. See Steps to Reproduce.

Note that you're getting quota errors about files in a group library, which wouldn't have anything to do with WebDAV.
  • Yes, my group library is full, but this is not an issue.

The problem occurs on My Library, which is stored on WebDAV.

Steps to reproduce:

1. go to the webpage of a paper at my office's computer: https://academic.oup.com/qje/article/136/4/2371/6368349.
    2. Add it through Chrome's Zotero connector. Check that it is saved on local.
    3. Check my cloud storage (pcloud), connected with WebDAV: the article didn't synchronize.
    4. Click on Sync (the green circular arrow). Report the Error ID: 707955093
    5. Check again on pcloud: the article still didn't synchronize. (FYI: I have 6 Go free on pcloud).
  • See Files Not Syncing — we'd need a Debug ID for this, as explained there, rather than a Report ID.
  • Oh, right. Here it is: D1101234087
  • See #4 on Changes Not Syncing — you've disabled syncing for My Library.
  • edited October 20, 2021
    Oh. Thanks. That's really weird.
  • Oh OK now WebDAV is available only for premium accounts... I guess I'll have to pay.