Sync Zotero with Synology NAS via WebDAV - (Configuration successful, but still not working)

Dear developers,

After the configuration of WebDAV server in Zotero and Synology NAS, I verified the WebDAV server in Zotero and got the message:
"File sync is successfully set up."

I believe it means the right configuration, but when I click the sync button in Zotero. It didn't work. The folder in Synology NAS is still empty. Then I check the log of WebDAV in Synology NAS, and find nothing except three times file transfers, which is created by Zotero verifying the WebDAV server.

any help would be very appreciated.
  • Thanks for your suggestion!

However, I got a bug ID: 1613897960, when I sync my Zotero library after I reset the sync history.

It tells me that Zotero "cannot add more than 300 settings at a time". Moreover, the Zotero error reports are shown below.

[JavaScript Error: "HTTP POST https://api.zotero.org/users/6206691/settings failed with status code 413:

Cannot add more than 300 settings at a time"]
  • It sounds like you used "Replace Online Library", not "Reset File Sync History". The latter wouldn't cause this.

Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync that produces this error?
  • The Debug ID is D67292657.

By the way, when I using Jianguoyun to sync files, there is no problem. However, when I change it to Synology, this problem happened.
  • This doesn't actually have anything to do with WebDAV. You may have had some other problem with your current WebDAV provider, but the current error you're getting is just because you used "Replace Online Library", which is completely unrelated to file syncing but triggered another problem for you.

I've made a change on the server that should allow you to sync, so try again now.
  • Thanks very much for your help.

I had tried to sync my Zotero library again and It does working finally!

Thank you again!