Issue viewing nested collections using iOS beta on iPhone

Thank you for including me as a beta tester for Zotero iOS. Very nice to have access!

One issue... I have a lot of collections in My Library, including different levels of subcollections. I can view the primary collections in Zotero iOS, but I can't view any of the subcollections within the primary collections. In some cases, I don't have any publications in the primary collection, just a link to a subcollection; e.g., My Library > Proposals > 2021 > NSF... When I view Proposals in Zotero iOS, there is nothing shown. So, I believe that Zotero iOS is currently not showing collections within collections.
  • If you're referring to "Show Items in Subcollections" from the desktop app, that's not currently supported in the iOS app.
  • Actually I cannot view any subcollections. I can only see the items in my primary collections, but the subcollections are not visible. So the problem is that I cannot view any nested collections in Zotero iOS. This is independent of whether or not there are items in the primary (top-level) collection.
  • You have to tap the arrows to expand the collections.
  • I have the same issue. In a Collection that contains nested Subcollections, nothing appears--no Subcollection headers, no files. It appears empty. When I make that Subcollection a Collection on my desktop version, by moving the folder into My Library, the Collection then becomes available on mobile. I'm on iPhone iOS.
  • @stenti1: As I say above, you just need to tap the arrow along the right edge of the collection row to show its subcollections. They don't appear in the middle pane.
  • edited March 20, 2021
    [edited] Ok I got it to work. I was expecting a tap on the Collection to do the same thing, not take me to a blank pane. Just got a little confused.
  • It's not taking you to a blank pane — it's showing you the items in the collection. If there are no items in the collection, you won't see anything there.