problem with sync (debug ID D468204553)

Hi,

I have been using Zotero for a couple of years for my PhD research. During the first year I attached files to the Zotero storage, but since they were a lot since last I have been linking files -- at moment I have both attached and linked files.

Yesterday I ran a sync process, but today I have found out that some of the attached files are no longer there. Furthermore, my web library seems empty.

I hence have generated a debug output on syncing, which you can find at the following ID: D468204553.

Would you mind helping me with that?

Thanks a lot!
  • edited January 15, 2021
    You're syncing with a different account from the one you're posting from, and that account is at its file storage quota, so files you've added on other computers won't be available on this computer, and vice versa. (Same if you somehow wiped your data on this computer and synced to pull it down again.) Zotero will warn you at sync time that you're at your quota and files aren't being uploaded. But unless you delete them, files will always be available on the computer where you added them.

You can see the account you're syncing with in the Sync pane of the preferences.