Unable to sync files

I am constantly getting the message "It may have been moved or deleted outside of Zotero, or, if the file was added on another computer, it may not yet have been synced to zotero.org.." when I try to open a file on a synced computer. Previously I had Zotero installed on my Mac and recently I've got a new desktop with window system installed. Zotero on my desktop synced all the folders and file names from my Mac but I just can't open these files. When I click on them, I always get the message I just quoted.

I am following the instructions provided by Zotero website to post the debug ID: D1395978075 and Report ID: 989244526 here.
  • See Files Not Syncing. As explained there, if the files aren't online, the problem is on the Mac, not the Windows computer.
  • It looks like you were previously at your quota and only uploaded files up to that amount. If you've now increased it, you'd need to sync again from the Mac to actually upload the files.

You can also just transfer the library from the old computer without worrying about syncing (even if you use syncing in general).
  • I tried syncing from my Mac to upload the files to my library on Zotero and the problem persists. Some files cannot be open/fail to upload. However, transferring the library worked. Thanks!