dont know what's happening

id 850288698

I keep receiving the message about updating references and Zotero is taking back text I have deleted and multiplying citations, here is an example:

(Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015). For these reasons the Random Parameters Logit (RPL) (or Mixed Logit) is also used here. RPL relaxes a number of the restrictive assumptions of the basic logit configuration, allowing the analyst to take into account both observed and unobserved heterogeneity (Hensher et al. 2015). For these reasons the Random Parameters Logit (RPL) (or Mixed Logit) is also used here. RPL relaxes a number of the restrictive assumptions of the basic logit configuration, allowing the analyst to take into account both observed and unobserved heterogeneity (Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015). For these reasons the Random Parameters Logit (RPL) (or Mixed Logit) is also used here. RPL relaxes a number of the restrictive assumptions of the basic logit configuration, allowing the analyst to take into account both observed and unobserved heterogeneity (Hensher et al. 2015). For these reasons the Random Parameters Logit (RPL) (or Mixed Logit) is also used here. RPL relaxes a number of the restrictive assumptions of the basic logit configuration, allowing the analyst to take into account both observed and unobserved heterogeneity (Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015)(Hensher et al. 2015)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003). The basic RPL does not take the panel nature of a choice experiments exercise but that can be easily added and, therefore, we did take into consideration the repeated nature of the choices in our dataset (similar to a panel data setting). Results below were obtained with the software Nlogit 5.0. (McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003). The basic RPL does not take the panel nature of a choice experiments exercise but that can be easily added and, therefore, we did take into consideration the repeated nature of the choices in our dataset (similar to a panel data setting). Results below were obtained with the software Nlogit 5.0. (McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(McFadden and Train 2000; Hensher and Greene 2003)(Greene, 2012).(Greene, 2012).(Greene, 2012).(Greene, 2012).

can you please help, I am stuck and cannot produce a bibliography, I do not want to loose my work
thanks
  • so, I was working on a file with track changes, then I accepted everything, the bibliography disappearead and when I tried to reproduce that I keep receiving a popo up windows about updating my citations and long bit of text I deleted a couple of days ago are reappearing, and citations are multiplied, saying yes or no to the update message does the same, please help
  • I have also tried to unlink citations, but that does not solve the problem, codes remains there, and it keeps reverting to previous versions, I do not seem to be able to work on that file any longer
  • thanks! i did some of those things and the problem seems to be kind of solved, although I am not sure how, thanks again