Chrome Connector is not working correctly in PubMed

I have been using chrome connector with the new PubMed site, ie, (not legacy) until a few hours ago and everything was working fine with the Save to Zotero (Pubmed) working perfectly. Since mid-day today all of a sudden the Zotero connector does not display "Save to Zotero (Pubmed)" anymore, but only "Save to Zotero (Embedded Metadata)". However, in the pubmed legacy site ( it is still functional. Not sure what has changed; I updated the Zotero, and connector translator, but same issue. I tried another computer, still the same.
  • It looks like they changed something on the site. I've pushed out a fix for this. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences. Thanks for reporting.
  • Great! I just updated the Translators in Connector and the issue is fixed now... thank you very much for the quick reply and the fix!
Sign In or Register to comment.