Cannot save the folder to zotero

Problem: I cannot save multiple articles to my library.
I used EBSCOhost for research. after the searching results page showing up, i pressed the little yellow folder icon. it shows (save to zotero ebscohost, has access to this site). then the selecting window poped up, i chose select all and ok. the error message shows (An error occurred while saving this item. See Troubleshooting Translator Issues for more information.)

URL: http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/resultsadvanced?vid=7&sid=5d1a4aa5-75f3-4335-b305-42edb5ada3b0@sdc-v-sessmgr03&bquery=(+(%22random*+controlled+trial*%22+OR+rct*)+)+AND+(+(%22social+emotional+learning%22+or+%22social+and+emotional+learning%22)+)&bdata=JmRiPWV1ZSZkYj1lcmljJnR5cGU9MSZzZWFyY2hNb2RlPVN0YW5kYXJkJnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d

Process: I've tried everything on the Troubleshooting page but doesn't work. this is my last step.

PS: it works if i open the link of one specific article and save it with the grey page icon. but with the yellow folder icon and selecting window, even i only select one article, it still can't save anything.