Need help saving to Groups

I am trying to save to a group my professor created in a class, but all I can save to is My Library. What do I need to do to save an article to the group she created.
  • edited January 27, 2020
    all I can save to is My Library
    What do you mean by this, exactly? What are you trying, and what's happening?

https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems#provide_steps_to_reproduce
  • Was using Chrome. On a MAC. Trying to save an article I found to a Group my professor created. Logged in to Zotero. Clicked on "Groups" on menu bar. On the left I would see the name of the group (class name) our professor created. I clicked on that group name & could see articles my classmates are sharing. I went to the article I was reviewing. Clicked on the Zotero symbol. Window appeared saying: Saving to....and in that window it said "My Library". Using the up/down arrow there was not another option showing the name of the professor's group/class. -- Classmates told me that I was working on Zotero online and needed to be working on the app/or standalone. I don't know what that means and I don't know why our group isn't an option for me to save to on Zotero. Can only save to My Library. Thank you.
  • You'd need to have Zotero, the software, installed from zotero.org/download -- that means two different things to install: The Chrome connector (which you already have) and the Zotero software app. Once you have that installed, you should be able to launch it like any other app in your Mac. Is that the case?