Capitalisation of book names in JHS style

Hello, I am using the Zotero style available in the Repository under the name “The Journal of Hellenic Studies”. However, when I cite a chapter from a book, this style renders the book title in the bibliography in sentence case – while I actually need it in title case (the title of the book alone, not the title of the chapter!).

E.g. currently I get something like

Smith, J. (2019) ’This is the chapter’, in J. White (ed), This is the book title (London) 1–30

But what I need is

Smith, J. (2019) ’This is the chapter’, in J. White (ed), This Is the Book Title (London) 1–30

Could you please tell me what I need to change in the code? Thanks!
  • edited October 25, 2019
    Am I understanding correctly that you're not using it for that specific journal?

If so, find these two lines in the style
    <text macro="container-contributors"/>
    <text variable="container-title" font-style="italic"/>

and change the second one to

<text macro="container-contributors"/>
    <text variable="container-title" text-case="title" font-style="italic"/>

See here for general instructions -- in particular, don't forget to change the style name and ID.
  • Many thanks! I am in fact using it for that journal. The style in the repository seems out-dated, because the journal now asks for book titles in title case (see here, last page https://www.hellenicsociety.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/JHS-style-guide-2019-January.pdf ). I’ll certainly change the style name.
  • edited October 28, 2019
    Sorry, I should have specified that I need title-case capitalisation for all book titles (i.e. also when I reference a monograph, and not just book chapters). What do I change in order to get title case for all book titles?

Edit: found it!
  • That's a bit more complicated. We'll make the change and post here when it's done.