I cannot save documents on my library and I don't find any of my files in my library

Hi. First of all, I would like to infrm you that I Ensglish is not my tongue mother, so my language is not perfect.
I have a big problem while using zotero on line. Everything was ok until a couple of days. Now, when i open may library, I cannot see my files anymore. My files are only visible when I open the subfiles I have created. Moereover, when I try to save documents on zotero on line, i have this message : something went wrong but we are not sure what".
can you help me fix this problem? I thank you in advance.
  • I have a big problem while using zotero on line
    First, are you referring to Zotero or the Zotero website?
    My files are only visible when I open the subfiles I have created.
    Can you give an example of exactly what you're doing?

See Steps to Reproduce for an example of the kind of report we need. It's very important to say exactly what you're seeing on screen, what you're clicking on, etc.

It may help to take some screenshots, upload them somewhere (e.g., Dropbox), and provide links here.
    Moereover, when I try to save documents on zotero on line, i have this message : something went wrong but we are not sure what".
    How are you trying to save? Also, what's the exact message you're seeing? (I don't think it's that, since there are essentially no Google search results for that exact phrase.)
  • (Also, posting in your native language may be fine. People regularly post in French, German, Spanish, and other languages here.)