Error when refreshing

When I inserted a citation earlier, the document failed to refresh correctly and gave me the error message "Zotero encountered an error while updateing your document, would you like to view the troubleshooting ?" (But in French, I roughly translated it back).

I ran the 1 to 9 and it would seem my problem is with the style because when changing style it updated but going back to the old style gave me back the error message.

When I delete the bibliography, I can change the style and then change back without message but I get the message again if I try to insert the bibliography again and it fail.

I tried rebooting, installed the beta version but to no avail. i'm back on the non-beta version for now.
  • Which style are you using that's causing the issue?
  • I'm using Vancouver, I tried the Bibliothèque universitaire de médecine - Vancouver which was updated more recently with the same problem.
    But since I tried installing an older version of zotero so I use portable version 5.0.67 (the only one I managed to find, I haven't been able to find older version on the official site) and it work. I have done this because it resolved the problem for someone else on the forum and it did for me.
  • Can you install the latest Zotero beta and see if that helps?

(All past Zotero releases are available at the same URL pattern as the current one used on the download page.)
  • Well I don't know what voodoo magic you used because I had tried the beta yesterday and it didn't worked, but know it works so thank you !
  • You should be able to switch back to Zotero 5.0.71, now available.