Unable to get bibliography

Hy. I have been using zotero together with word since February this year for my university project. All has been well. I used zotero last night as well and it was fine. But today Zotero is not updating my bibliography. It gives me a citation during discussion of my results but it does not update my bibliography. Every time I add a citation a message pops up saying "Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Would you like to view troubleshooting instructions?" It then gives me the option of yes and no. I clicked yes to see the troubleshooting options but I honestly can't understand most of them. Please someone help me. I need to submit my project asap. Pleassssseeee. God will bless you.
  • Start by providing a Report ID after this occurs.

After that, you'd have to explain what you don't understand in the debugging instructions.
  • Report ID: 1553626651
    I uninstalled and reinstalled zotero. I tried referencing a part of the document again. I was doing well until I cited a reference... when I pressed enter the same message popped up. Again for that citation my bibliography wasn't getting updated. What could the problem be?
  • This is fixed in Zotero 5.0.71, available now via Help → Check for Updates.
  • There were no updates available. My issue got solved by simple changing the bibliography style. Thanx for d concern
  • The issue with Vancouver is fixed in 5.0.71, though, if you want to change it back.