All the documentation stored in the last 2 years disappeared!!!

Hi All,
this morning I opened Zotero but I realised that almost all files I have stored in the last 2 years (included some files I added yesterday) disappeared from my Zotero.
I also tried to replace the Zotero.sqlite file with its backup and re-opened Zotero. At the very beginning they were there, after few seconds everything disappeared again and, even in the local folders, I am not able to see these documents anymore.
Is there a way to restore my library? I do not think it is my error, apparently it seems to be a server error.
  • edited July 2, 2019
    It looks like your account synced from a different continent about 7 hours ago and deleted several collections and many items. Someone might have access to your account, it may be on a computer you previously set up for syncing, or it may have been you via a VPN. In any case, you can look at your access history and delete any "Automatic Zotero Client Key" entries from locations you don't recognize.

To restore your data, you'll need to restore from a backup and then do a Restore to Online Library (explained in the following section).