Unable to cite or add bibliography

Protocol number 1347856798
Hello, I have reinstalled the Firefox add-ons, but Zotero keeps telling me that it is not properly installed. I can not cite or add bibliography. I have also tried the "Troubleshooting errors in word processor documents" steps.
Thanks
  • O Firefox não pôde carregar o componente necessário para se comunicar com seu processador de textos. Por favor, certifique-se de que a extensão Firefox apropriada está instalada, e em seguida tente novamente.
    That translated message is outdated and incorrect — it shouldn't mention Firefox.

Go to Tools → Add-ons → Extensions in Zotero and re-enable the Word plugin, which somehow was disabled.
  • After doing all the steps mentioned Zotero began working again. But now I'm having problems again... I have checked the zotero extensions and have tried to update it, but it says that Zotero found an error in updating my wordfile. Protocol number: 1154073721
    Thank you!
  • If it's working in a new document and you're only having problems in an existing document, see Debugging Broken Documents.