Can't access library (Hopefully beginner issue)

I've been using Zotero without issue for a few months, and just ran into a strange problem which is hopefully trivial (it seems like something a "file->open" option would address). I accidentally opened a .ris file in Zotero (misclicked on a dialog box), and the UI changed from showing my library to a single entry for that paper. I can't find a way to get back to my library (the interface options are only for e.g. "new item", "new collection", etc.). I tried using "new collection" to see if there was some kind of selection dialog, but this just removed the single entry, with no evidence of that file. After some reading online, I've checked in preferences and verified the default directory hasn't changed, and that there's still a "storage" folder with pdfs corresponding to at least some of my entries, as well as a .SQLite and .bak files last edited before today. This makes me hopeful that I haven't somehow deleted/overwritten everything, but would like to know if there's a way to re-open my main library in the UI. Thanks for any advice!
  • It sounds like you just closed the left-hand collections pane. Click along the left edge to reopen it.