Purchasing additional storagefor groups

Hello,

could anyone of you help me with purchasing additional storage?

I'm looking for an option to purchase storage for a group rather then my personal account.

Thanks for your advice

Jan
  • Group storage counts against the quota of the group owner (so, your personal library and all of the groups you own all count against the same storage pool). Could you describe exactly what you are trying to do?
  • Thank you very much, @bwiernik! That helps a lot. My team and I would like to contribute to a joint library that does not only include citations, yet also the documents associated.

[resolved]
  • One thing you might consider if this is intended to be a sort of “organization” group that should outlive the current members is making a separate account to be the owner of the group that at least two members have access to, in the event that one person leaves and becomes unavailable.
  • That's a great idea. So far, I couldn't find a way to make somebody else the "owner" of a group. Only three options were provided - "admin" was the highest level. Or would I have to vreate a new group?
  • On the “Group Settings” page, in the lower right corner, is a section to Transfer Ownership. After you change to someone else, they have to accept before the transfer occurs.
  • Thanks for pointing out that option. Very grateful for your advice. Have a great one!