Zotero a rencontré une erreur lors de la mise à jour de votre document.

[JavaScript Error: "Could not find a running Word instance. [getDocument:document.cpp:135]"]

[JavaScript Error: "Could not find a running Word instance. [getDocument:document.cpp:135]"]

version => 5.0.58, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => fr-FR, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.58, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.58, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.9.SA.5.0.58, extension)
ID du rapport: 632194414
  • Is your document stored in OneDrive? If so, you should either move the file out of there or try the Zotero beta, which should fix problems with files stored there.
  • the document isn't stored there!!
    i installed zotero beta but this didn't fix the problem :(
  • Does it work in a new document?

What exact version of Word?
  • No it doesn’t work in new one.. word 2016
  • What specific Word 2016 version? For example, “Build 1811”. You can see this from the “Account” panel of the “File” tab.
  • build 1810
  • Did it used to work before and stopped recently or is this the first time using Zotero on this computer?
  • I am having similar problems with Windows 10 build 1803 and Word 2016. I get a Zotero Integration Error message.
  • Could you produce a Debug ID from Zotero?

1. In the Help menu, go to Debug Output Logging and select Enable.
    2. Click the Add/Edit Citation button in Word.
    3. Before doing anything else, return to Zotero Help → Debug Output Logging and click Submit Output, which will disable logging and submit the output to zotero.org. A window should pop up containing a Debug ID. Click “Copy to Clipboard” and paste the Debug ID into this forum thread.