In chrome, problems exporting full text of records from database to Zotero.

I am curently using the latest version of Zotero (5.0) and I have the Zotero connector installed in both Chrome and Firefox. Firefox works fine but in Chrome, when selecting full text (pdf) records to transport to Zotero through the Zotero connector, only the record is being transported over, not the pdf. I can of course click on the record itself that I migrated over to Zotero in which brings me back to the database record that has the pdf, but it would be nice to have the pdf itself in Zotero, which it should do.
I have tried reinstalling the Zotero conector multiple times without success. Any suggestions on what to do?
  • I have noticed in Firefox I am getting a message, "Zotero detected that you are accessing search.ebscohost. com through a Proxy. Would you like to automatically redirect future requests?" Full text pdfs are transferring over for me in Firefox.
    However, I do not get that same message in Chrome. Could this mean Zotero is not recognizing the Proxy in Chrome, and could that be the reason I am not getting the full text transferred over in Chrome? If so, how do I get Chrome to recognize my Proxy?
  • Is this specific to EBSCO or happening across the board?