[Juris-M] Cannot Sync, Cannot Update, Cannot export with Foreign Language Field intact

Dear Juris-m gurus,

I have been using Juris-M (v. 4.0.2912m98) for long. I recently found out that mine was not syncing anymore with the Zotero Server. The error message said I was using too old a version.

My attempt to update it using the update function was no avail. It only printed error messages and asked me to go to Juris-M website to download the latest version.

So, I did. and installed the latest one at a new folder.

I thought I could export my Library in the old Juris-M and can import that in the New Juris-M.

Dang! The Old keeps saying it failed to export the library in Zotero Format(RDF)! So I chose other formats instead (say, RIS). It worked.

However, when I imported that exported(RIS) library at the New one, I realised it was all messed up. ALL the foreign language fields I set in my 800 items are gone!

Okay, I went back to the Old and experimented with some bits, and it turned out...

The old cannot export any item that has an additional foreign language field (e.g. Chinese variant for English title) in RDF format.
Export in other formats works (RIS), but then you lose all the foreign language fields you took the pain to put in.
The only way, for now, to keep your library safe with foreign language fields is to "update" your old Juris to a new one, which I failed.

Could anyone please help me. I can still use the current version without syncing, of course. But that means all my records will be doomed with my laptop going down. That is scary.

Best

Dongsob