Word could not communicate with Zotero. Please ensure that Firefox is open and try again.

Bonjour,
J'ai un Mac OS10, World 2016 et Zotero 5.0. Avant j'avais Zotero 4.0 et je n'arrivais pas à installer le plug in sur world. J'ai téléchargé Zotero 5.0 et rien. J'ai finalement réussi manuellement à installer le plugin sur world grâce à un ami. J'ai installé firefox. Et maintenant impossible de faire communiquer World avec firefox. Je craque si quelqu'un aurait une solution ça serait vraiment super...

Hello,
I have a Mac OS10, World 2016 and Zotero 5.0. Before I had Zotero 4.0 and I could not install the plug in on world. I downloaded Zotero 5.0 and nothing. I finally managed to manually install the plugin on world thanks to a friend. I installed firefox. And now impossible to make World communicate with firefox. If someone would have a solution that would be really great ...
  • Does the Word add-on show ins _Zotero_ under Tools, add-ons?
  • Hello, Finally I uninstalled and reinstalled everything (Zotero, Firefox and safari and all their plugins, word). And finally, it's working!!!!
    Thank you for your help