Zotero not syncing to online storage

Report-ID: 466969320

So I am trying to sync my zotero collection. The green arrow rotates for a moment and stops. No error. When I check my library online, I don't see any sources.

The only time it worked was when I reset my library and replaced the online storage with my local zotero files. Here it worked although an exclamation mark showed up next to the sync arrow resulting in the report id above.

However, syncing is still not working.
Please help me :)
  • You do have items online. Are you saying you're not seeing new items or any items?
  • As mention above, the items online are from when I chose in the sync options -> reset -> Restore to Online Library. Then it synced my local items to the online storage.

However I have added new local items and pressed sync but the items are not appearing online. The arrow just rotates for a moment and then stops
  • edited June 15, 2018
    See Changes Not Syncing. If you get to the end, we'd want the Debug ID described in the last step.
  • The link is not helpful
    I just tried to sync from another computer and it worked. The issue has to be with my main working laptop
  • We need the Debug ID in the last step to debug this further.
  • Debug-ID
    D60302893

Thank you in advance!
  • edited June 15, 2018
    It looks like you have My Library disabled in the "Choose Libraries…" window in the Sync pane of the preferences. (We'll add that to that documentation page.)
  • True!
    I though I had it checked. After I checked it, the syncing worked but only once. :(
    Now that I have deleted some items and synced, they are not being removed in the online library...

here is a new Debug-ID: D1443963927
  • That debug output doesn't show any items being deleted. We'd need debug output that covers both the change you're making and the next sync.
  • I am sorry, nevermind.
    It seems I only looked into My collection and not into My library.

Thank you for helping me find that overlooked check!
This discussion has been closed.