Mobile Application help

I have set up Zotero and is working fine on my PC. I want to set up mobile application and want my data to sync between PC and Mobile. I have installed ZotEZ from Playstore(Andriod Mobile), but I am not able to load my data. It is giving me options to load from Google Drive/Dropbox/local/ and one more. Please help how I can sync my library data between PC and Andriod Mobile.
  • The two zotero apps for Android that seem to work best are Zandy and ZotDroid. I’ve never heard of ZotEZ, but it sounds like they have a very unusual data setup.
  • Zandy and ZotDroid both are paid Applications for Andriod. Can you please suggest some non-paid (freely available) applications?
  • edited March 22, 2018
    I don't believe there are any functioning free Zotero apps for Android. Developing these types of apps takes a massive amount of work, typically done by a single volunteer. I don't think you can reasonably expect someone to put in that much personal effort and then distribute the app for free; that's just not sustainable.
  • Thank you for the concern and for valuable guidance. I will go for these applications.