Titles are not displayed References

Hey guys I am facing the problem that Zotero is not displaying the titles of any of my sources when I am creating the references in Word.

Short example:
Papername:Overview: A Decade of Change in the Surfactant Industry

Zotero Creates this reference:
[14] D. R. Karsa, R. M. Bailey, B. Shelmerdine, S. A. McCann, in Industrial Applications of Surfactants IV, Elsevier, 1999, pp. 1–22.

I need ist like that:
[14] D. R. Karsa, R. M. Bailey, B. Shelmerdine, S. A. McCann, Overview: A Decade of Change in the Surfactant Industry in Industrial Applications of Surfactants IV, Elsevier, 1999, pp. 1–22.

It doesn't matter which citate style I am using. The title is always missing.
Hope someone could help me.

• edited January 4, 2018
    This would be controlled by the style. What style are you using? Many chemistry and other numeric styles don't require article titles.

Edit: Are you sure that it is with any style? Can you try with American Psychological Association and post the results here?
  • I used "Chemie Ingenieur Technik" and tried some other engineer/chemical styles. But you are right. I get titles with "American Psycholological Association". Then im just trying more nummeric styles and search for one with titles.
    thank you very much
  • What journal are you submitting to?

Try Nature (with titles).
  • I am writing my master thesis as a process engineering student. The master thesis is written in german.
  • If your only requirements are numeric, with titles, in German, Vancouver should work for you.