Problem with Zotero Connector

Hello everyone,

After installing Zotero and Zotero Connector on a new computer, I realized that the icon changed on Firefox.

Two months ago on another computer, I could save my sources where I wanted with a right click on the Z icon. I could see my folders and then decide to save the source where I wanted.

Now, I just have the possibility to click and automatically save the sources in the library.
The only solution I have found is to click on the folder I want to use with Zotero and then click on the icon with Firefox.

Do you know if there is a way to choose your folder before saving the document?

Thank you

• The only solution I have found is to click on the folder I want to use with Zotero and then click on the icon with Firefox.
    Yes, that's how you do it. Zotero Standalone has always worked this way, and it's basically the same as what you did in Zotero for Firefox. You just have to click Zotero in your dock/launcher or use Cmd-Tab/Alt-Tab instead of clicking on the Z toolbar button. You can also arrange your windows so that Zotero is visible in the same configuration as Zotero for Firefox pane was.

We plan to allow a collection target to be chosen from the connector context menu, but that hasn't been implemented yet.