Can't sync

Will not sync. "A file sync error occurred. Please try syncing again." I have adequate storage according to my account and yet I cannot sync.
  • That error doesn’t have to do with your storage limit. If you try to sync again, do you get the same error?
  • Yes, I have tried numerous times and I get the same error. I also restarted Zotero and my computer and got the same error. I have now upgraded to Zotero 5.0 and am trying to sync but the syncing wheel has been spinning for over an hour. I am not sure what to do.

thank you.
  • What does it say when you hover over the sync icon?
  • "Syncing files in My Library (1 remaining)"

Do I have a corrupt file?
  • Restart Zotero and try again. If you get another error, provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for a sync attempt that hangs.
  • Never completes syncing, seems stuck. That is the debug ID
  • If you paste 'A4JSSIQ4' into the Zotero search bar in All Fields & Tags mode in one of your libraries, you should find the attachment that it's trying to upload. If you right-click on that and choose Show File, what kind of file is it and how big is it?
  • Thank you so much. I was able to find the file and remove it and this solved my sync problem. I appreciate your help very much.