Display new fields

I would like to display the abstract field. What should i do? Thanks!
  • Display where? In a citation? You can use a style that does so:
    https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:apa-annotated-bibliography
    or you'll have to edit another one to include it.
  • Hello,
    No, I want to see the information in this field when i open zotero.
  • So you're saying it's not imported? It'd really help if you could describe the issue in a bit more detail.
  • Do you understand my question? Thank you!

• Oh, you want the abstract displayed in the center panel? That's not possible -- given that the panel only has one line per entry, that'd make little sense. Why do you want this (and feel free to write in French, especially if that means you'll be a bit wordier ;)
  • Ok. Merci! J'utilise Zotero pour enregistrer les messages Facebook et Twitter. Dans le champ "Abstract" j'enregistre le chiffre qui représente le nombre de "j'aime, retweets, partage, etc. J'aimerais être en mesure à afficher ce champ pour faire un tri. Je viens de changer le style bibliographique et je vais utiliser le champ "extra" pour les messages Facebook mais dans Twitter je ne peux utiliser que abstract ou autorisations et le champ "autorisations" je ne le trouve pas dans le CSL...
    Je ne sais pas quoi faire!
  • Why isn't Extra an option for Twitter? That'd seem like the cleanest solution.
  • C'est parce que dans ce champ j'ajoute du texte préformaté pour Facebook et pour Twitter. Les textes sont différents pour les deux sources.
  • Yeah, so you can print the abstract in citations, but won't be able to show it in the middle panel (and that's not going to change, I'm afraid).
  • No...But I have an idea...to change the type of publication. If i chose "Journal article" I will have more options! Oh, thanks! en discutant avec toi, j'ai eu cette idée!
    Merci!
  • You could also use some of the other fields you might rarely use, such as Library Catalog, Call Number, Archive, and Archive Location.