Juris-M: Help request

Hi, is there anyone who can help me with the Juris-M preferences. In particular I need some explanation about changing languages.
I would like to use the OSCOLA style for citation but Juris-M only offers it in English. The problem is that I write in Bulgarian and I need the stylu to show me the Bulgarian equivalent of "ibid", "et al", etc.
I know that I can change the csl but I'm not familiar with this option and don't have time to figure it out.
In Mendeley you can choose the language for the style no matter what is the style. But Mendeley does not have so much options about legal citations.

So is there anyone who can tell me: Is there a way to make OSCOLA style work in another language except English?
  • In the jm-oscola.csl file, in the second line, find and delete:
    default-locale="en-GB"

Then, change the style title and id below (to prevent your changes being overwritten by updates to the official style), save the file, and install the edited .csl style in Juris-M. This will allow you to select whichever language you want.

Note that for OSCOLA, there is some very extensive additional locale information to control formatting of English phrases. See the line:
    locale xml:lang="en-GB"

and the subsequent section. To get this formatting to work with Bulgarian, change
    lang="en-BG" to lang="bg", then correct each of the English terms below to their Bulgarian equivalents.