Report ID 1729280586- name ... is too long to sync.

Hi All,

I'm using the stand alone programs version 4.0.29.17. I received the error message below when attempting to synch to the Zotero to the Zotero storage solution. I searched using the search tool in my folders, group folders, and trash folders. I couldn't find it. I also reviewed each entry and couldn't find anything either. I believe this article was a scrap using the Chrome extension, but the pdf wouldn't download.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to migrate to a new laptop, but can't get a successful synch to the cloud to move the files to the new system.

The name ‘Eric D. Raile . 2010. “Defining Political Will.” P…’ is too long to sync.

Search for the item with this name and shorten it. Note that the item may be in the trash or in a group library.
  • If you're getting that message it's definitely there. Note that this is referring to a (malformed) author/editor/etc. name. Just searching for "Eric D. Raile" in quotes in the root of each library and trash should find it.