Can't Resize or Close/Minimize

The red/orange/green (close, minimize, maximize) buttons have vanished. There is also no way to re-size the Zotero application. (neither horizontally or vertically, no ability to do so).

This is in the standalone application. I have the most current version. I've tried restarting both my computer and Zotero. (Says no new updates when I try). Help? It's making Zotero unusable for me.

I'm using Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.
  • edited August 26, 2016
    What version do you have? This was a problem when El Capitan first came out, but it should be fixed in current versions of Standalone. If you've been running Zotero for a while, it's possible you don't have the latest version due to problems with Mac updates. If that's the case, you can install the latest version from the download page and replace your existing version with that. (We'll be putting out a new version of Standalone this weekend that should go out to all Mac users.)
  • I had previously tried Help -> Check for Updates in Zotero and was told there were no updates available. I followed the link you gave and did a re-install and now it's working again. Thank you for the fix, either way!