Translator request: LIPIcs

From http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics/:
LIPIcs–Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics is a series of high-quality conference proceedings across all fields in informatics established in cooperation with Schloss Dagstuhl–Leibniz Center for Informatics.

LIPIcs volumes are peer-reviewed and published according to the principle of OpenAccess, i.e., they are available online and free of charge. Schloss Dagstuhl institutes an Editorial Board to assure the high scientific quality of the series by overseeing the selection of the conferences to be included.
At this time, LIPIcs isn't supported by Zotero, but it seems like it really should be.

An example page listing the proceedings from a particular conference (STACS 2015 in this case).

An example page of a particular article (randomly selected from that conference).
  • The book series is part of the Dagstuhl Research Online Publication Server (DROPS) and I agree that it makes sense to support that. I will look into this.
  • A translator for Dagstuhl Research Online Publication Server is now up. Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences. If you're using Standalone, restart Zotero and your browser after updating. Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting.
  • This looks great, thank you! Would it be possible to add in the ability to download the linked pdf files?
  • A translator fix for grabbing the pdfs is now up. Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences. If you're using Standalone, restart Zotero and your browser after updating. Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting.
  • This looks fantastic, thank you so much!!