Importing records from EBSCOHost databases

For years I've been using the Zotero Folder icon to import search results from searches conducted in EBSCOHost databases and it has worked great. Recently, however, when importing records, a single record seems to get duplicated several times resulting in other records not being imported. As an example, I will try to import all 50 records from a search results page. 50 records get imported but 9 of them are duplicates of the same record, even though the 50 results on the webpage are unique. This means 8 records did not actually get imported. I have to compare the list of imported records to the list of 50 on the webpage to identify the unimported records and then individually import each record that was missed. Any ideas about what is going on? I've contacted the EBSCO support so maybe they will know. The help at my university's library suggested looking through the Zotero website but I did not find an answer to my question here. Thank you!
  • Can you describe exactly what EBSCO-database you are searching and what you searched for? Maybe also the url might help to see your query parameter. I just tried out some query in BSP datababase and it worked fine.