Lost every item

Hello, i had to restart y computer and format it and I downloaded Zotero again but nothing of my accout appears! it already synchonized.
PLEASE, could you help me recover my items?
Than you very much!
  • https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#restoring_your_zotero_library_using_zotero_syncing

Have you verified that your library is on this website by clicking the "My Library" link on the top?
  • Hi, it is not, but i don't understand why, as it was always synchronizing! Thanks
  • Did you confirm that you had successfully synced at anytime before you formatted (e.g. by checking it online or on another computer)? If yes, perhaps you used another account (this one was created in February) or could recover the library from a computer that you synced to.

Did you make a backup of your Zotero library, as is recommended? Or your whole drive/home directory, which is smart before any re-format? Then different section on that same page may help you restore from that backup.

But if the answer to all of these is "no", you may, unfortunately, be out-of-luck.