Add pagenumbers to KZfSS (German)

Hi there,

I'm using Zotero quite a while now and am quite happy with it. Now with writing my masterthesis I wanted to edit the citation style so it fits my needs.

The KZfSS (German) style deos not include page numbers in in-text citations. I couldn't find any gudie on how to add page numbers to styles.

Would any1 be so kind and help me out here? Thanks a lot!

Right now its like:

(Vainionpää und Topo 2005)

and I'd like it to look like this:

(Vainionpää und Topo 2005: 93)

Best regards
Felix

p.s.

It would be also nice if it would be possible that instead of using the authors name twice in a row when using the same source in two subsequent sentences there woudl be a "(ebd.)".

Example:

blablla (Beck 2005: 23). blalbl (ebd.). blablla (ebd.: 25).
  • KZfSS does include locators in citations (Vainionpää und Topo 2005, S. 93) in line with their instructions. See here how to do this in Zotero:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_usage#quick_format_citation_dialog

The journal doesn't use ebd., so our style doesn't either. If you do need a German author-date style with ebd., see if https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:osterreichische-zeitschrift-fur-politikwissenschaft is an option.
  • edited July 1, 2016
    Ahh, nice :). Didn't come to my mind to look up the Zotero faq..

Thanks for the fast response & the recommendation of the other style.

Have a nice weekend!
  • edited August 18, 2016
    Hey thanks for your help again.

I've got one little problem with the "Österreichische Zeitschrift für Politikwissenschaft" though.

If I quote more than 1 source including one "(ebd.)" and then quote on of the sources as a single source in the next sentence it gives me "(ebd.)" although "(ebd.)" could mean any source that was in the first sentence.

Example:

1st sentence is:...Zunahme sondern Veränderung der AkteurInnen dar (vgl. ebd., 3, 146; Conrad 2005, 3ff.; Meyer 2012, 54).

following is:...dies führte zu „konsensual akzeptierten neuen Definitionen von Krankheiten und Behandlungen“ (ebd., 54). #where "ebd., 54") is referring to "(Meyer 2012, 54)"

Any suggestions?