toolbar in OpenOffice and LibreOffice doesn't work

Hi,

I've installed OpenOffice 4.1.2 and Zotero 4.0.29.10.
Without any obvious reason the Toolbar does not work anymore, the buttons don't react. Before there were icons, now it's text that names the function. For testing I installed LibreOffice with the same result.

After some research (I'm german and have difficulties with understanding the terminology) i tried to reinstall the Integration-Add-on in Zotero without succes and the following report:
"Installation could not be completed because an error occurred. Please ensure that LibreOffice/OpenOffice.org/NeoOffice is closed, and then restart Zotero.", but even in task manager there was no process concerning one of the programs.

When I try to add the extension with the extensions-manager in OpenOffice it shows: "Add Extension(s): C:\Users\Josef\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice\4\user\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\sv14yjp.tempZotero_OpenOffice_Integration.oxt does not exist."

In LibreOffice it shows: "Could not create Java implementation loader", even after updatig Java.

I don't have any clue and need some help.
Thank you for your comments.
  • Hi,

Same issues here:

LibreOffice ver 5.1.5.2 with Zotero LibreOffice 3.5.9

Open Office 4.1.2 does not recognize Zotero LibreOffice 3.5.9 at all.

Please help us!
  • hello,
    again, same issue.
    Libre office 5.1.4.2., re-installed current plug-ins and libre office, no reaction.
    16.04 LTS ubuntu.

the document i'm working on has more than 1000 footnotes soi'm close to a heart attack ;)... any help would be great!
  • same issue being "Could not Create Java Implementation loader"?
    Start by checking what JRE you have selecting under Tools--> Options-->Advanced in LO. We haven't had any reports of issues on Ubuntu.
  • JRE is 1.8.0_91
    Sorry for being imprecise: i meant the un-responing toolbar. i'll re-install the whole lot....