sync problem

Hi, the error report is 958956030. My problem is that syncing doesn't finish successfully; it gives me this icon of the red exclamation mark and when I press it it says that a specific not in my library is too long to sync to zotero.org.
"Shorten the note, or delete it and empty the Zotero trash, and then try syncing again."

I may shorten or delete the note, emptied the trash, but nothing. it asks me then the same thing for a different note.
  • Right, you have to do it for all the notes it tells you. You'll get it if you tried to embed images in notes or if you imported from some site or program that put invalid data in the note field.
  • ah, ok. yes I've embed many images actually. And what can be invalid data? for example these notes contain ancient Greek script copied from a relevant site. you think it could also cause the problem? cause it didn't before.
    thanks for the help
  • edited May 23, 2016
    You can attach images as child attachments to parent items and sync them as files. You can't drag them into notes. (The fact that that's possible at all is a bug.)