Storage available doesn't match my subscription

I pay to have 6G of storage ($63 annually), but my Zotero account says I only have 2G and that I am almost at capacity. How can I get this fixed? It appears to be impossible to contact live people.
  • you should have gotten a confirmation e-mail with a contact -- storage@zotero.org . Did you try that? Otherwise, here is fine, too, the relevant devs read all threads, though probably not over the weekend.

You're positive the storage was bought for the right account yes? This is an automated system, so most of the time something goes wrong it's people logged in on an alternate account.
  • edited May 20, 2016
    It appears you downgraded from 6GB to 2GB last year, and renewed at 2GB in March of this year. As adamsmith says, you should have a confirmation email from March with those details, for "2 GB Zotero Online Storage, 1 year". You can upgrade to 6GB from the storage prefs.
  • You're right. Reviewing my bank account, I see that only $20 was taken out last year and this year. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.