"Web Page" not appearing on standalone

When adding a new document in Zotero standalone (ver 4.0.29.10) with the green "+" button when selecting "More" the option for "Web page" does not appear (displayed list stops at "Video Recording").
  • See explanation (and a bunch of ensuing discussion) here:

https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/22041/1/what-type-for-a-web-site/#Item_13
  • Thanks for the reference to the other thread. It seems like a common issue for new users (I've had a couple people ask me about it in the last month).

As I added to the older thread I'm +1 for the green plus menu having the same options listed as the one that displays in the entry detail panel. I know it is not the most efficient way for users to add web pages but for new users it looks like a bug. If the program elegantly referred a new user to the plugin it might make sense but without that it is just confusing/inconsistent.

There are cases when the manual adds make more sense than going to a web page and using the plug in- e.g. cutting a pasting from another document or listing a (now) obsolete/defunct web site come to mind.