téléchargement extension sur mac

bonjours après plusieurs tentative de téléchargement de l'extension sur mac lorsque j'ouvre le fichier voilà ce qu'il me dise :
Aucune application n’est configurée pour ouvrir le document « Zotero-MacWord-Plugin-3.5.14 (6).xpi ».
Recherchez dans l’App Store une application qui peut ouvrir ce document, ou choisissez une application existante sur votre ordinateur.

si quelqu'un a une solution...

hello after several attempts to download the extension on mac when I open the file that's what he told me :
No application is configured to open the document " Zotero - MacWord -Plugin - 3.5.14 (6) .xpi ".
Search the App Store an application that can open this document , or choose an existing application on your computer.

if anyone has a solution ...
  • What exactly are you trying to do? You're downloading the Firefox add-on for Word integration. If you're using Zotero for Firefox, this will open in Firefox automatically. If you're using any other browser, you should be using Zotero Standalone, which comes with the add-on installed already, so you don't need to download it.

(Feel free to write in French, even if we'll respond in English)
  • enfaite j'ai téléchargé zotero, j'ai réuni tout mes référence bibliographique et ce que je veux c'est insérer ces bibliographie dans word mais je n'arrive pas a télécharger l'extension
  • you don't need to download a separate Word add-on if you're using Zotero Standalone. If it's not working, see
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#mac